Faculty and students from Weatherhead School of Management and Case School of Engineering partner with Northeast Ohio corporations to understand, adopt and implement new business models to compete in the new digital economy.
Position your company to succeed in the new digital economy with the expertise of xLab – a new initiative at Weatherhead dedicated to partnering tech-savvy student, faculty and industry talent with legacy and industrial native companies requiring digital transformation.
Become an xLab member and access the resources to build a customized digital business model. xLab will guide companies on how to realize value and revenue from digital vs. physical assets. Companies will learn how to optimize existing assets, offer end-to-end consistent customer experience, enable IT infrastructure and data architecture toward digital, monetize data and up-skill existing employee talent.
Become a Member
As an xLab member, you will partner with faculty and students on a strategic roadmap to understand, adopt and implement new business models for the digital economy.
- Engage in customer-centric cohorts
- Receive Digital First employee training
- Learn from global experts on digital innovation
xLab Member Benefits
- Corporate Roundtable: meet quarterly with non-competitive peers to work through critical milestones in the digital innovation journey.
- Proto Project: teams of 5-6 multi-disciplinary students from CWRU School of Engineering and Weatherhead School of Management will take on a digital innovation challenge specific to your business. Members receive a path for digital innovation including deep user insights, market strength, product expertise, data analytics and revenue potential.
- Digital First Employee Training: train your workforce with the skills to develop and support offerings enabled by digital technology, realize value and revenue from digital as well as physical assets and create value to stakeholders.
Contact xLab@case.edu to learn more.