Participants will choose two interactive areas designed to develop their organizational and personal leadership.
Celebrate stories of extraordinary innovation with the business leaders, faculty, and students who discovered them. Participants will:
- learn from the untold stories of breakthrough innovations that exemplify business for good
- help celebrate and honor these innovations with the inaugural Flourish Prizes
- identify how to pinpoint and accelerate their own paths to personal and organizational flourishing.
AIM2Flourish.com is a global learning challenge hosted at Case Western Reserve University in partnership with the UN Global Compact, dozens of international business schools, and 100s of businesses worldwide.
Could changing our consciousness hold the key to flourishing? Participants will:
- explore practices that instill a new consciousness of connectedness in leaders and organizations
- directly experience how changing the narrative about self, others, and the world is the most
- effective way for businesses to create flourishing outcomes
- learn practical ways to inspire and engage employees in family-owned businesses and small to mid-sized enterprises.
Research in science and enduring spiritual traditions are converging on a new paradigm of connectedness and caring.
How might a new Industrial Ecosystem function? Where are the opportunities for incumbents and entrepreneurs alike? Participants will:
- understand the approach to deep sustainability being developed at the SIL
- explore the new business models at the heart of a new industrial ecosystem
- map the nenw financial flows that will underwrite long-term growth
- explore how these ideas are being built in regions across the United States
The Strategic Innovation Lab proposes a new narrative and critical pathway for any nation or region to collectively prosper and flourish.
Drawing on breakthroughs in Positive Psychology and Positive Organizational Development, participants will:
- explore and design organizations that serve to elevate our highest human strengths
- combine and magnify them across the complete spectrum of strengths, and
- refract them outward for world benefit.
Participants will use strength-based methodologies such as Appreciative Inquiry that are increasingly part of the new business-led equation for positive change to present and discuss scholarship and practice.