AIM2Flourish is proud to announce the Flourish Prizes Jury, a distinguished group of business and academic leaders who will select the 17 best-of-the-best business innovation stories (one for each Global Goal) from hundreds of AIM2Flourish Innovation Stories that are on AIM2Flourish.com as of December 31, 2016.
The 17 inaugural Flourish Prizes will be awarded on June 16, 2017 at the Fourth Global Forum, showcasing profitable business innovations to achieve the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Flourish Prizes Jury Members
Flourish Prizes Selection
The Flourish Prizes seek to recognize businesses that do good and do well, for the benefit of humanity and a flourishing world. The Flourish Prizes will recognize the business leader who was interviewed for the AIM2Flourish Innovation Story, the student author(s) and their professor.
Eligibility for the Flourish Prizes is based on a combination of the following:
- The Innovation Story meets AIM2Flourish Innovation Story Criteria and is in Professor Review on AIM2Flourish.com by December 31, 2016:
Based upon recommendations from AIM2Flourish Professors and Story Stewards as well as further due diligence by our AIM2Flourish Core Team, a number of finalists will be named for consideration by the Flourish Prizes Jury.
Our jury will further evaluate finalists and recommend Flourish Prize winners by applying more rigorous analysis of the Innovation Story, to include:
- The innovation is an embedded part of the business, not philanthropy.
- About a for-profit business (including Certified B Corporation) or partnership with 2+ years of self-sustaining operations.
- Helps achieve one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The innovation is potentially scalable and could be magnified, amplified or spread to wider applications or audiences.
Our goal is that the Flourish Prizes will represent a wide range of industries, geographies, and participating schools as well as provide solutions to as many of the UN Sustainable Development Goals as possible.
- Context (including cultural sensitivity)
- Positive impact
- Social inclusivity
- Capacity for replication or scale
- Potential to transform (e.g....engages, inspires, elevates thinking, etc)
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Claire Sommer, AIM2Flourish Communications Director, at Claire@AIM2Flourish.com.