EPS@Weatherhead aims at being recognized among practitioners, scholars and thought-leaders for shaping the engaged management scholarship agenda by building and distributing forward looking fundamental new management knowledge, methods and theories that can be successfully applied to advance the fields of management practice.
Specific goals of the community are:
- To offer a platform for Weatherhead alumni and other EDBAC affiliated alumni to conduct practitioner-scholar research.
- To advance the field of engaged management research around the world through knowledge dissemination and related research by creating a dedicated Research Fellows program.
- To track the progress and rate of practitioner-scholar published and presented research.
- To promote the dissemination of applied research knowledge in relevant publications by maintaining digital repositories and creating practitioner oriented journals.
- To provide a link between Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management faculty and alumni by offering opportunities to continue and conduct practitioner oriented research.
- To cultivate relationships with the world of academia and the world of practice by arranging workshops, seminars and other events.