At Weatherhead, we believe practice makes perfect. If you have an important interview coming up that you would like to prepare for in a relaxed and supportive environment, we can help. We review the job description and help you prepare by asking tough, yet probable interview questions. Participating in a mock interview will help you remain calm and confident when you arrive for the real thing.
What to Expect
- Arrive on time
- Allow approximately one hour for the interview
- Dress in business professional attire
- Bring a copy of your resume
- Come prepared to answer interview questions and be ready to speak about your experience and education
- Bring a jump drive as the interview will be taped and shared with you