The Distinguished Alumni Award honors alumni who are transformational leaders, bringing credit to the university by their personal accomplishment, professional achievement and as good global citizens.
Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients
- Majdi Abulaban, MBA ‘90
Senior Vice President and President, Delphi Electrical/Electronic Architecture and President, Delphi Asia Pacific
- Anand Swaminathan, MBA '99
Managing Director, Accenture
- Mark Alan Weinberger JD/MBA ’87
Global Chairman and CEO, EY
- Linda Carol Rae MBA ’95
President, Keithley Instruments, Inc.
- Jim Hilyard MBA ’70
- John P. Campi EMBA ’88
Managing Partner, Genesis Management Group
- Charles D. Fowler EMBA ’90
President and Chief Executive Officer, Fairmount Santrol, Ltd.
- Sam Srinivasan MBA ’73
Founder & Chairman Emeritus of Health Language, Inc.
- Joseph A. Sabatini MBA ’81
Managing Director & General Manager, J.P. Morgan Chase
- Robert Kay, MD EMBA ’90
Chief of Staff, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- William G. Bares MBA ’69
Chairman, The Lubrizol Corporation
- Donald E. Washkewicz MBA ’79
President & CEO, Parker Hannifin Corporation
- David A. Daberko MBA ’70
Chairman & CEO, National City Corporation
- Clayton G. Deutsch MBA ’81
Managing Director, McKinsey & Company’s Chicago/Minneapolis Complex
- Alan D. Rosskamm EMBA ’85
Chairman,CEO & President, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.
- John C. Dannemiller MBA ’64
Chairman, CEO & President, Applied Industrial Technologies
- William R. Robertson MBA ’67
Managing Partner, Kirtland Capital Partners
- Robert L. Guido EMBA ’84
Vice Chairman & Partner, Ernst & Young
- John B. Neff MBA ’58
Managing Partner, Wellington Management Corporation
- Robert W. Gillespie, Jr. MBA ’68
Chairman & CEO, Key Corp
- Farah M. Walters EMBA ’84
President & CEO, University Hospital Health System
* Listings are in chronological order, beginning with our most recent inductees.