The Distinguished Alumni Award honors alumni who are transformational leaders, bringing credit to the university by their personal accomplishment, professional achievement and as good global citizens.
Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients
Timothy Callahan EMBA ‘99
President, MCT Corporation
Majdi Abulaban MBA ‘90
Senior Vice President and President, Delphi Electrical/Electronic Architecture and President, Delphi Asia Pacific
- Anand Swaminathan MBA '99
Managing Director, Accenture
- Mark Alan Weinberger JD/MBA ’87
Global Chairman and CEO, EY
- Linda Carol Rae MBA ’95
President, Keithley Instruments, Inc.
- Jim Hilyard MBA ’70
- John P. Campi EMBA ’88
Managing Partner, Genesis Management Group
- Charles D. Fowler EMBA ’90
President and Chief Executive Officer, Fairmount Santrol, Ltd.
- Sam Srinivasan MBA ’73
Founder & Chairman Emeritus of Health Language, Inc.
- Joseph A. Sabatini MBA ’81
Managing Director & General Manager, J.P. Morgan Chase
- Robert Kay, MD EMBA ’90
Chief of Staff, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- William G. Bares MBA ’69
Chairman, The Lubrizol Corporation
- Donald E. Washkewicz MBA ’79
President & CEO, Parker Hannifin Corporation
- David A. Daberko MBA ’70
Chairman & CEO, National City Corporation
- Clayton G. Deutsch MBA ’81
Managing Director, McKinsey & Company’s Chicago/Minneapolis Complex
- Alan D. Rosskamm EMBA ’85
Chairman,CEO & President, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.
- John C. Dannemiller MBA ’64
Chairman, CEO & President, Applied Industrial Technologies
- William R. Robertson MBA ’67
Managing Partner, Kirtland Capital Partners
- Robert L. Guido EMBA ’84
Vice Chairman & Partner, Ernst & Young
- John B. Neff MBA ’58
Managing Partner, Wellington Management Corporation
- Robert W. Gillespie, Jr. MBA ’68
Chairman & CEO, Key Corp
- Farah M. Walters EMBA ’84
President & CEO, University Hospital Health System
* Listings are in chronological order, beginning with our most recent inductees.