- The summer after his junior year, Nicholas DiFranco got an early start in Case Western Reserve University’s Master of Engineering and Management (MEM) program, a degree program offered through a collaboration between the Case School of Engineering and the Weatherhead School of Management. Recently, DiFranco, who will graduate from the MEM program in the spring, got another step closer to his goal of working at the intersection of business and technology when he was selected for the Richards Fellowship, which seeks out a top student in the MEM program each year.
- According to data gathered from QS, the Weatherhead MBA gives the second highest pay increase after graduation in North America, making a significant impact on the long-term ROI of the degree.
- The Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI) Foundation in strategic partnership with AACSB International, EFMD, and the United Nations Global Compact have created a world-class project incubator and collaborative laboratory--the "Collaboratory." The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a key partner with GRLI, AACSB, and the UN Global Compact, and the school's AIM2Flourish initiative is a leading project associated with the "Collaboratory."
- Chris Laszlo, PhD, Char and Chuck Fowler Professor of Business as an Agent of World Benefit and faculty executive director of the Fowler Center, discusses the role of mindfulness practices in business and the conversation management scholars are having about spirituality and religion's place in the workplace.
Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. The generosity of our donors plays a critical role in our success. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs: scholarships, program development, interdisciplinary initiatives, innovation using design principles and sustainable value.
- The Strategic Innovation Lab is developing the next Grand Strategy for the United States. The new Grand Strategy envisions what it will take to deliver walkable communities, sustainable economies, and multilateral diplomacy to strengthen and prepare the United States to meet the challenges for the 21st century.
- The Weatherhead School of Management is committed to raising $65 million as part of the University-wide Forward Thinking Campaign goal of $1.5 billion. Nearly $54 million of Weatherhead's goal has already been raised to date. The Forward Thinking Campaign offers opportunities to pair your passions with our greatest needs.