- Case Western Reserve University has honored David L. Cooperrider, a global expert on Appreciative Inquiry (AI) with the Weatherhead School of Management, as a Distinguished University Professor, a title that acknowledges the outstanding contributions of full-time, tenured professors with a distinguished academic record of extraordinary research, scholarship, teaching and service.
- For the first time since Case Western Reserve University established the award in 2008, the President’s Award for Visionary Achievement recognizes a family that embodies the award’s ideals of service to the university, humanity and the world: the Fowlers. Receiving the award are Charles “Chuck” Fowler, EMBA '90, Charlotte “Char” Fowler and their daughters and sons-in-law, Chann Fowler-Spellman and Edward F. Spellman, and Holley Fowler Martens and Robert F. Martens.
- As one of the originators of the concept of sustainable value, Laszlo, PhD, professor of organizational behavior, brings a wealth of experience and passion to his role in the Fowler Center.
- A fly-on-the-wall... or buck-on-the-wall... view of the most recent meeting of The Gorilla Group, Cleveland's premier entrepreneurial enterprise, named for Professor Richard Osborne and led by founding member Don Larson, MBA '01.
Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. The generosity of our donors plays a critical role in our success. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs: scholarships, program development, interdisciplinary initiatives, innovation using design principles and sustainable value.
- The Strategic Innovation Lab is developing the next Grand Strategy for the United States. The new Grand Strategy envisions what it will take to deliver walkable communities, sustainable economies, and multilateral diplomacy to strengthen and prepare the United States to meet the challenges for the 21st century.
- The Weatherhead School of Management is committed to raising $65 million as part of the University-wide Forward Thinking Campaign goal of $1.5 billion. Nearly $54 million of Weatherhead's goal has already been raised to date. The Forward Thinking Campaign offers opportunities to pair your passions with our greatest needs.