Alumni Ambassadors, who assist with recruitment, influence the future composition of Weatherhead students. They develop relationships with prospective students by sharing their Weatherhead experiences and discussing the school’s impact on their lives.
Here are some ways you can get involved as an Alumni Ambassador in Recruitment:
- Refer exceptional candidates
- Attend recruiting events with Admissions
- Host an information session for prospective students at your place of employment
- Provide testimonials and success stories to share with prospective students
- Connect Admissions with your HR team so they may showcase Weatherhead’s programs and leadership development
- Contact your undergraduate school to recruit specialty master’s candidates
- Encourage prospective students to apply by offering a waiver for a free application
- Recruit students in primary and secondary markets
Learn more about how you can become an Alumni Ambassador.