The Weatherhead School of Management greatly appreciates its Alumni Ambassadors’ efforts to know more about Weatherhead in order to help build a stronger Weatherhead community. So much is offered at Weatherhead that it can be overwhelming to serve as a representative of the school, but the greatest spokespeople for Weatherhead are those who have experienced programs directly. Combining personal experience with a little background knowledge of Weatherhead will boost Ambassadors’ confidence at all levels of interaction with other members of the Weatherhead community. Here are a few web resources to discover more about Weatherhead:
- Weatherhead’s interactive brochure provides a thorough overview of Weatherhead’s principles of education, world-renowned faculty, rankings, and program offerings. This is a good place to start to get a feel for all that Weatherhead has to offer
- At A Glance: This section of the website provides a drilldown of the school’s history, some of the programs and concepts that originated at Weatherhead, and an overview of the Weatherhead community by the numbers. This page also links to the most up-to-date list of rankings
- Degree Offerings: This page gives a very brief summary about each of our programs and a summary of the “average” student. From this page, you can click through programs that are offered for deeper information, including program descriptions, curriculum, faculty profiles, class profiles and admissions information
- The Weatherhead Bookshelf features books by faculty members that have changed the way management schools teach future business leaders and have shaped the way people around the world lead and manage their companies
- The Faculty and Research section of the website provides current news about faculty as well as their profiles, publications, and academic departments
- Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit is the academic center on campus that bridges the gap between theory and practice in the areas of Appreciative Inquiry and sustainable value. These two core concepts are at the root of many of Weatherhead’s programs.
- Weatherhead Executive Education offers over 70 programs for professional development, from one-day seminars to multiple brief-residency programs taught by Weatherhead faculty members