Alumni Ambassadors, who are interested in engagement with other alumni through events and outreach, help foster the Weatherhead community and encourage school support long after graduation. In addition to attending receptions and lectures, Ambassadors promote alumni events, serve as and recruit alumni volunteers for reunion planning, and explore ways for Weatherhead to better connect with alumni. They help develop resources and ideas for innovative programming and connect Weatherhead with potential donors, thank donors for their gifts, and encourage support of the school.
Here are some ways you can get involved as an Alumni Ambassador in Engagement:
- Attend and promote Weatherhead alumni events and encourage participation
- Serve as a class representative for your reunion class and/or recruit other class representatives
- Host an alumni event in your region
- Post new discussions on social media
- Contact alumni to encourage support of the school through the Annual Fund or other areas of interest