Alumni Ambassadors who support and connect at the career management level help current students better understand and attain careers in their fields of interest. These Ambassadors champion Weatherhead’s Career Management programs and help prepare our students to succeed.
Here are some ways you can get involved as an Alumni Ambassador in Career Management:
- Introduction to employers' HR team
- Coffee Connections (fall)
- Mock Interviews (spring)
- Workshop Presentations (fall and spring)
- Career Fair—company recruitment
- Company Tours
- Panel Discussions
- City Trek—recruitment in major cities (NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, TBD)
Learn more about how you can become an Alumni Ambassador.