Title: President & CEO
Organization: Swagelok Company
Degree: MS in Finance '90
- President and Chief Executive Officer at Swagelok Company (2003-present)
- Responsible for all areas of the business and for executing Swagelok's strategic vision; devotes particular attention to coordinating manufacturing, marketing and engineering efforts to ensure Swagelok continually develops products and services to meet the changing needs of customers
- Professional Experience:
- President and Chief Operating Officer (Swagelok Company, 2001-2003)
- Executive Vice President (Swagelok Company, 2000-2001)
- Chief Financial Officer (Swagelok Company, 1998-2000)
- Partner, and various accounting and management positions (Ernst & Young, 1979-1998)
- M.S. Finance, Case Western Reserve University (1990)
- B.S. Economics and Accounting, City University of New York (1980)
- Board Member, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Board Member, Olympic Steel, Inc.
- Board Member, Chairman of Finance Committee, University Hospitals
- Board Member, Forest City Enterprises Inc.