- Designing happiness with Weatherhead graduate Jen Margolis
- Overcoming the sophomore slump with David Cooperrider's appreciative inquiry
- Scott Shane weighs in on the influx of biotech incubators
- Can showing emotion be good for teams? Weatherhead's John Paul Stephens finds out
- Weatherhead MBAs and Kent State teammates receive honorable mention in ULI design competition
SatExecutive MBA Open House
Appreciative inquiry as "sustainable design factory": a conversation with David Cooperrider
David Cooperrider, PhD, Fairmount Minerals Professor of Social Entrepreneurship, discusses recent AI work with the U.S. Dairy industry and the state of Massachusetts.