Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. More over, your generosity plays a critical role in our success.
As Weatherhead prepares each class of leaders to meet the challenges of today’s global business environment, our degrees increase in value and recognition. Without the generous support of our alumni, corporate partners, and friends, we could not continue to sustain or raise our level of distinction. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs—scholarships, program development, and interdisciplinary initiatives, Manage by Designing and Sustainable Enterprise.
News in Giving
- B. Charles Ames Business Plan Competition Winners Announced
- Announcing the Fowler Center for Sustainable Value
- Char and Chuck Fowler Donate $7.5 Million to Weatherhead
- Weatherhead Foundations Make $2 Million Commitment
- Weatherhead Gains $2.4 Million Gift for Manage by Designing
- Local Leader Supports New Business Planning Competition