There is a simple truth: strong negotiators create more value for themselves and their organizations. They also create a strong foundation for future deals. Whether the deal is an external sale to the customer, launching a new enterprise or discussions with investors, board members, and internal customers, at the heart of every negotiation is “The Power of Nice” – getting what you want by helping the other side get what it wants. In this highly motivating and practical session, learn a straight-forward, immediately applicable approach to negotiating that will allow you to construct better agreements, close more deals, reach resolution faster at better margin, and avoid leaving value “on the table.” Learn to develop skills to cultivate lasting relationships and craft “win-win” outcomes that maximize revenue in the short term and lay the groundwork for future business and opportunity. The key concepts in this program will give you versatile strategies and tools to create value and sustain possibilities over the long term.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Sep 9, 2013, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- Prepare: Step-by-step pre-negotiation and pre-sale planning tools
- Control the negotiation process or it will control you
- Probe: Uncovering “the other side’s” expectations
- Four key probing questions to unlock real needs
- Breaking deadlock by obtaining vital information
- Propose: The Power of Nice
- Increasing the pie before dividing it
- Giving clients a bigger slice than they expected
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Learn how to close more deals, faster and at better margins
- Discover how to develop deeper business relationships to improve and impact the bottom line
- Gain critical skills to develop and improve their business performance
- Find new ways to increase business opportunities
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved with external client contact, as well as sales professionals and managers. Business and department leaders who must negotiate terms for new business, products, services, or contracts – either internally or externally. Sales force leaders and managers will learn valuable tools to bring back to their teams.
Consider sending your entire sales or project team for maximum benefit to your organization.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant