We communicate much more than our words convey. Our first language is body language, and its impact is profound. Our body language sends, receives, and deciphers a myriad of nonverbal cues, signs and signals. Bringing our attention to this level of communication gives us immeasurable insight, and helps us decode the real meaning beneath spoken words to determine what is really going on with and between people. It also provides us with a deeper awareness of ourselves, allowing us to develop an authentic leadership presence. From this deeper awareness comes the ability for deep listening, solid thinking, insightful reflecting, and effective responding. In this program, using active simulations and guided reflection, participants will learn how to develop a confident self-knowledge that will aid them in all aspects of their lives.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Apr 23, 2013, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- What is Embodied Presence and why is it important?
- The power of body language
- What we bring to the table: how embodied presence may affect decision-making and outcome
- Living in the present: using the wisdom of the senses to respond spontaneously with resiliency, honesty, and integrity
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Stand firm, clear and receptive in the midst of chaos
- Be open minded and hearted to new ideas and diverse perspectives
- Establish clear boundaries
- Develop agility and flexibility in response to unanticipated change
- Gain insight to be more comfortable in our own body.
- Create a desired field of influence
- Read and understand body language, which is 90% of communication
- Increase creative solutions
- Develop a deeper understanding of your impact on others
- Practice Embodied Presence
Who Should Attend
This program is of value for all who have an interest in maximizing their impact as leaders in their organizations and lives.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant