Program Dates: June 11-13, 2013, August 20-22, 2013 and October 22-24, 2013 (9 days total)
Immerse yourself in a leadership development program for senior executives that is rooted in ideas and practices developed by Weatherhead’s top ranked Organizational Behavior Department. Emerge from this transformational experience with a new realization of the power of your leadership. Join the hundreds of executives who have benefited from our proven approach to developing great leaders.
- Transform yourself
- Increase your self-awareness and learn how to effectively apply this self-knowledge to the management of yourself and the leadership of others.
- Transform your team
- Learn how to harness and inspire people in teams to surpass their collective individual possibilities. Discover approaches that intrinsically motivate teams to passionately share their energy and efforts to achieve a common goal.
- Transform your organization
- Discover the power of Appreciative Inquiry, a proven approach to accelerating and sustaining organizational change by redirecting focus to core strengths.
- Transform society
- Explore the role leaders have in the community at large, and in turn how organizations are affected by societal forces from healthcare, to regulation, to the environment, to philanthropy.