Health care organizations often promise world-class care and superior quality but consumers will gauge quality on their experience at every touch point along the patient experience pathway. Research shows that patients who have positive experiences will tell others and, at the same time become loyal fans. A great experience builds confidence and compliance. Organizations that successfully manage the patient experience will have the competitive edge in a consumer-driven market.
This session examines crucial moments of truth that occur during the patient experience and demonstrates how health care leaders can make meaningful and lasting changes that will enhance the patient experience and will build a positive, trusted reputation of excellence in patient care.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Mar 6, 2012, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- Creating a compelling vision to drive a service-centered culture
- Reaping what you sow - how employee engagement pays off in the patient experience
- Communicating to build patient trust and confidence
- Elements of a healing environment
- Way finding strategies
- Gold standard phone encounters that leave a great first impression
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Learn how to create and communicate a compelling vision for a memorable patient experience
- Understand how to set and uphold the most essential service standards for phone and face-to-encounters that build trust and confidence among patients and visitors
- Determine essential elements of a healing environment including noise control and way finding
- Establish the value of creating last impression that leave lasting, positive impressions
Who Should Attend
This session is ideal for managers in both clinical and non-clinical areas who wish to improve the patient experience.
Individual Participants: $420
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant