For the first time in U.S. history, there are four generations in the workforce at the same time. The Silent Generation, Baby Boomers, Generations X, and Generation Y often bring drastic differences in work attitudes, ethics, values, and behaviors. These differences can often lead to misunderstandings and potential conflict. Come to this interactive seminar to develop insight, approaches, and tools that draw out the best in each employee, recruit and retain top talent, and create an environment that fosters understanding.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Aug 3, 2012, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- The complexities of managing a multi-age workforce
- Strategies that minimize generational conflict
- Creating a climate that promotes respect
- Strengthening communication and collaboration between co-workers of different generations
As a result of attending this programs, participants will:
- Understand the dynamics of intergenerational diversity
- Discuss how to flex to generational needs and resolve divisions and misunderstandings created by generational differences
- Identify key strategies for working effectively with generational difference
Who Should Attend
We welcome individuals from all generations to attend, including those just entering the workforce. Great value comes from having diverse perspectives in the room. This content is also important for leaders, midlevel managers and supervisors, human resource and organizational development professionals and individuals who have influence to shape the culture.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant