Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies, and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Information Systems Department, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of 4 class days selected from the following courses. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Overcoming Business Obstacles: Innovative Solutions for Tough Times - June 18 - 19, 2013
- Corporate Strategy: Real-World Frameworks and Actionable Plans - June 21, 2013
- Visual Thinking for Managers - July 2, 2013
- Driving the Profit Engine through Business Model Innovation - October 7, 2013
- Beyond Ideation: Commercializing and Sustaining Product Innovations - October 8, 2013
- Cultivating Creativity I: Generating New Ideas -
November 14, 2013
- Cultivating Creativity II: Putting Ideas into Practice -
November 15, 2013
Cost of Certificate:
and CWRU Alumni
|$2,580||$1,680||4 Class Days|
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216-368-6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.