This certificate offers a selection of programs on advanced topics fitting for senior level managers: chief officers and divisional presidents; finance, marketing, and operations executives; and leaders focused on strategic initiatives at the highest levels of their organizations. Showcasing some of Weatherhead's foremost faculty, these programs provide the latest thinking on strategy and execution, sustainability, and leadership for business and society.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of 4 class days selected from the following courses. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Executive Influence - May 22, 2013
- Overcoming Business Obstacles: Innovative Solutions for Tough Times - June 18 - 19, 2013
- Corporate Strategy: Real-World Frameworks and Actionable Plans - June 21, 2013
- Driving the Profit Engine through Business Model Innovation - October 7, 2013
- Organizational Agility: Methods for Handling Risks, Obstacles, and Uncertainty - October 18, 2013
- Enterprise Risk Management: Essentials for Financial and Non-Financial Managers
October 24 - 25, 2013
- Inclusive Leadership -
November 25, 2013
- Creating and Communicating Vision -
December 11, 2013
Cost of Certificate:
and CWRU Alumni
|$2,580||$1,680||4 Class Days|
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216-368-6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.