Focuses on essential communication and self-management skills to push performance and careers to the next level.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of any four of the programs listed below. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Mastering Cross-Cultural Communications - May 23, 2013
- Interpersonal Communication Skills - June 14, 2013
- Using Influence to Effectively Sell Ideas, Products, and Services - June 20, 2013
- Beyond Conflict Management: Transforming Conversations and Relationships
August 27, 2013
- Negotiations Made Easy -
September 9, 2013
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership -
October 15, 2013
- Influencing at All Levels -
October 23, 2013
Cost of Certificate:
and CWRU Alumni
|$2,580||$1,680||4 Class Days|
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216-368-6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.