New! Operational Efficiency and Effectiveness Class for Healthcare Executive Education
November 17, 2006
8:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Dively Center, Weatherhead School of Management
This workshop is highly interactive and aimed to address the critical issues that face your healthcare organization. Whether it be a team, a project, a company or an organization the success factors are the same – disciplined operations that meet the desired outcomes.
Be your own consultant by conducting an aggressive operational assessment, identify opportunities for improvement and select strategies that will assure success.
* Operational excellence
* How every member of the team can contribute to a disciplined assessment of both key success factors and process to support achieving outcomes
* A framework for an operational audit which will be adaptable to different settings.
* Methodology for development of internal consultancy that can be utilized by both the assessment leader and individuals that serve as participant/internal consultants
* The difference between key success factors, benchmarks, and outcome measures
As a result of attending this program, participants will be able to:
* List the critical success factors
* Utilize tools and techniques effectively
* Recognize success strategies that can be incorporated into their operation
*Chose what measures work for their organization
*Develop an action plan for implementation
Who Should Attend
Any individual interested in understanding how to improve the effectiveness of their unit, department, or organization.
Staff: Penny O'Malley, O'Malley & Associates
Penny O'Malley is President of O'Malley & Associates, a consulting firm that specializes in strategic management and organizational development. A master facilitator, mediator, consultant, executive coach, and speaker, Penny has more that twenty years experience in operations management, strategic planning, and systems thinking and team empowerment. She has consistently demonstrated success in leading and facilitating high performing teams to maximize outcomes and exceed goals and expectations.
For more information or to register contact James Van Doren at 216.368.6413 or email email@example.com