Weatherhead Breakfast Series Kicks off with "Investing in Start-Ups"
The Weatherhead School of Management is hosting a breakfast series that will be held throughout the academic year and feature Weatherhead faculty speaking about their research, activities and publications.
The programs will be held at the George S. Dively building on the Case campus from 7:30-9:30 a.m.Dates and topics are:
• October 16, 2006: “Investing in Start-Ups” featuring Scott Shane, Professor of Economics and A. Malachi Mixon Chair of Entrepreneurial Studies. Panelists for the breakfast include: Dave Morgenthaler, Morgenthaler Ventures, Cathy Panzica, Panzica Investments and Chris Sklarin, Investment Associate
• November 13, 2006: “Social Capital" featuring Melvin Smith, Faculty Director for Executive Education and Assistant Professor Organizational Behavior
• February 5, 2007: “Entrpreneurship Panel” moderated by Betty Vandenbosch. Panelists include: Carol Latham, Former CEO, Thermagon
Jeanne Coughlin, Author of The Rise of Women Entrepreneurs
2006 Weatherhead 100 winner – TBD
• March 5, 2007: “Performance Metrics" featuring C.N.V. Krishnan, Assistant Professor, Banking and Finance.
• April 16, 2007: “Globalization" featuring Director of the Global Business Studies Institute – TBD.
For more information or to register call (216) 368-6413, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.weatherhead.case.edu/breakfast