New library borrowing privileges for alumni
As of March 30, Kelvin Smith Library now offers Case alumni two levels of library privileges. The standard service is $10 annually and provides access to the general circulating collections on KSL and MSASS Harris Library shelves plus limited courtesy OhioLINK borrowing.
The second service, KSL Alumni Online Library, is $95 annually and includes local and OhioLINK borrowing privileges, plus access to selected databases licensed specifically for Case alumni, expert reference and research assistance, and ILLiad electronic desktop delivery of items from libraries around the world. Depending on your current research and your location, we’re sure one of these plans will support your ongoing information needs.
How Do You Join?
- Access to these resources and services comes with an annual membership for Case alumni.
- The fee will be $95 per year and will include the entire suite of services discussed above.
- You may register and pay online at the following web page http://ur-web.case.edu/awcevent/eventDetail.aspx?ID=468
- You will receive a user name and password within 2 business days.
- After successful registration go to the KSL alumni Portal at http://library.case.edu/ksl/alumni for more information and links to all of the resources and services
- Send questions or comments to email@example.com