Upcoming Seminars: A Smart Investment in Continuous Learning
Developed by the Weatherhead School of Management, ranked among the world’s best business schools.
- #1 Organizational Behavior Department in the world (Financial Times, 2003-05)
- 9th Nonprofit program in the United States (U.S. News & World, 2005)
- Top 10 in the world for Entrepreneurship (Financial Times, 2003 and 2004)
- 15th in the world for open enrollment seminars (BusinessWeek, 2003
- 19th in the world in custom programs (BusinessWeek, 2003)
Why go anywhere else for premier executive education? Case's Weatherhead School of Management offers plenty of degree and non-degree programs for those business professionals motivated to make the next move in their careers. Don't miss the opportunity to build your knowledge, develop your leadership, and add a valuable credential to your resume.
Upcoming Seminars Include:
- New! Communication in the Workplace: Closing the Gender Gap
Part of the Women in Leadership Certificate
November 2, 2005
- New! Managing for Motivation
Part of the Fundamentals of Management Certificate
November 16, 2005
- New! Balanced Scorecard and Multi-Dimensional Methods for Measuring Company Performance - Part of the Strategy and Innovation Certificate
November 29, 2005
- New! Business Ethics
Part of the Global Management, Strategy and Innovation and Advancing Manager Certificates
December 2, 2005
- Business Writing for the Twenty-First Century
Part of the Professional Skills Certificate
December 6, 2005
Weatherhead offers over 50 seminars throughout the year covering an array of business topics. Please visit our website for a complete seminar schedule, full descriptions and other valuable information to help you select the seminar that’s right for you.
Enroll today - seats fill quickly.
For more information about Weatherhead Executive Seminars: