Dean's Annual Recognition Awards
Posted 10.10.05Each year, Dean Roomkin presents awards to Weatherhead staff and faculty to acknowledge outstanding service to the School.
On September 18th, Weatherhead staff and faculty gathered together at the Peter B. Lewis Building to celebrate the beginning of the new academic year and to recognize outstanding staff and faculty service.
There were a total of 45 different staff members nominated for the awards this year and some were nominated for more than one award by several, equaling 116 total nominations. Below are the names of this year's recipients:
- Junior Faculty Best Paper Award: Lisa Maillart, Operations Department (presented by Bo Carlsson)
- Executive Education Staff Service Award: Barbara Bohlman (presented by Jennie Lahman)
- Staff Service Award: Carleen Henderson (presented by Lucille Mayne)
- Research Recognition Award: Scott Shane (presented by Bo Carlsson)
- The Innovative Staff Award: George Klippel (presented by Laura Watt)
- The Unsung Hero Award: Eileen Connell (presented by Linda Karaffa)
- Faculty Staff Service Award: Teresa Kabat (presented by Tim Fogarty)
- The Marjorie S. Feldman Lifetime Service Award: Robert Knight (presented by Myron Roomkin)
- The Theodore M. Alfred Distinguished Service Award: Ronald Fry (presented by David Cooperrider)
- Special Dean's Service Award for Staff Service Beyond the Call of Duty: Executive Education Staff (presented by Myron Roomkin): Barbara Bohlman, Patricia Brandt, Jennifer Carr, Brittany Gabel, Shea Gotsch, Jim Kaczorowski, Jennifer Lahman, Molly McGuigan, Jennifer O'Connor-Neskey, Mary Previte, Velma Rose, Ellen Schupper, James Van Doren, Ellen Van Oosten, Betty Vandenbosch
Watch for a spotlight on award winners in upcoming issues of Weatherheadlines. This month's spotlight is on Barbara Bohlman.