Health Systems Management Center
Posted 9.15.05The Health Systems Management Center (HSMC) provides health care executive programs as a part of the Weatherhead School of Management's portfolio of executive education. HSMC is an interdisciplinary education, research and service center of the Weatherhead School of Management and the School of Medicine.
Health care managers both with and without clinical backgrounds are served by HSMC's executive programs which include:
- and the Mental Health Leadership Program.
- HSMC also develops Custom Executive Programs for health care organizations.
HSMC also offers Health Systems Management Concentration in the MBA Program and a Health Systems Management Certificate.
Upcoming Health Care Executive Education Programs include:
- Basic Finance, Budgeting, and Fiscal Control in Healthcare Organizations, October 14, 2005
- Change Leadership in Healthcare Organizations, November 18, 2005
- Basic Marketing Strategies for Healthcare Organizations, December 9, 2005
Note: CME and CEU credits are available for all classes.
For more information on the Health Systems Management Center: