Upcoming Seminars: A Smart Investment in Continuous Learning
Developed by the Weatherhead School of Management, ranked among the world’s best business schools.
- #1 Organizational Behavior Department in the world (Financial Times, 2003-05)
- 9th Nonprofit program in the United States (U.S. News & World, 2005)
- Top 10 in the world for Entrepreneurship (Financial Times, 2003 and 2004)
- 15th in the world for open enrollment seminars (BusinessWeek, 2003
- 19th in the world in custom programs (BusinessWeek, 2003)
Why go anywhere else for premier executive education? Case's Weatherhead School of Management offers plenty of degree and non-degree programs for those business professionals motivated to make the next move in their careers. Don't miss the opportunity to build your knowledge, develop your leadership, and add a valuable credential to your resume.
Upcoming Seminars Include:
High Impact Leadership for Women
September 29, 2005
Igniting Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry (AI)
October 3, 2005
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EI)
October 4, 2005
Mastering Cross-Cultural Communication
October 10, 2005
Global Management: Identifying and Managing Market Opportunities
October 11, 2005
Managing for Motivation
November 16, 2005
December 2, 2005
Weatherhead offers over 50 seminars throughout the year covering an array of business topics. Please visit our website for a complete seminar schedule, full descriptions and other valuable information to help you select the seminar that’s right for you.
Enroll today - seats fill quickly.
For more information about Weatherhead Executive Seminars: