Nominations for Weatherhead Student Awards
Posted 2.27.08The Weatherhead School of Management is accepting nominations for several student awards which will recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding commitments to the Weatherhead School.
The Weatherhead School of Management is accepting nominations for several awards which will recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding commitments to Weatherhead. Any student who graduated from Weatherhead in August 2007, January 2008, or who expects to graduate in May 2008 is eligible. The deadline for nominations is March 29.
The following awards will be presented at the Commencement Reception on Sunday, May 18.
SCOTT S. COWEN STUDENT LEADERSHIP AWARD
• Serves as a model for other students.
• Enhances the student life atmosphere.
• Promotes the Weatherhead image in a positive way.
• Contributes to the total community.
• Stimulates the classroom experience.
THEODORE M. ALFRED DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
• Participates in community service inside and outside the Weatherhead community.
• Brings community service opportunities to Weatherhead students.
• Promotes service opportunities to Weatherhead students.
STUDENT LIFE AWARD
• Actively participates in and supports Weatherhead student activities and events.
• Encourages and supports student participation in student life activities.
• Creates, revitalizes or provides added value to Weatherhead student organizations, activities or programs.
RITA KICHER AWARD
• Is a graduating part-time student.
• Recognized as an outstanding colleague in Cleveland’s professional/business
community by his/her peers and supervisors.
• Active member of one or more community non-profit organizations.
• Contributes to one or more professional societies or organizations.
• Demonstrates leadership qualities advocated by the Weatherhead School.
• Promotes the Weatherhead School in a positive way.
Your input during this nomination process is extremely important. Please visit http://weatherhead.case.edu/studentAwards/ to make your nominations with specific comments as to why the nominee is qualified for the award. Your comments are critical to our evaluation of the candidates and we greatly appreciate your assistance.
For more information, please contact
Associate Director of Alumni Relations
Weatherhead School of Management
Case Western Reserve University
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7235