Appreciative Inquiry Workshop and Certificate
Posted 12.7.07Join Dr. Ron Fry this February for a deep dive into Appreciative Inquiry, a proven approach to creating and sustaining positive change. The Foundations and Frontiers workshop attracts change agents across a broad range of industries and from around the world.
Foundations and Frontiers in Appreciative Inquiry
February 25-28, 2008
Discover. Dream. Design. Create your Destiny. These principles are at the core of appreciative inquiry (AI), a powerful methodology for transforming organizations. Developed by David Cooperrider and Ronald Fry at the Weatherhead School of Management, AI has helped organizations around the world to set strategy, change culture, increase the power of teams and develop the next generation of leaders. Come to the Weatherhead School to develop your impact as a leader for positive change.
Join Professor Fry for a three and a half-day workshop that is designed to help you:
- Develop the capability to lead change through the strength-based perspective of AI
- Learn how to craft the questions that make positive change possible
- Explore a wide range of applications of AI at the individual, group and large system levels
- Develop a specific project related to your own work
- Learn to lead, manage and motivate more positively
Enrollment is limited to a select, qualified group of executives, change agents and experienced consultants. Teams of colleagues will gain special benefit by attending together, increasing the opportunity to apply significant learning for greater organizational impact.
Interested in the AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change? This workshop is the first step. Call or email us to find out more!