Upcoming alumni events
The alumni relations team has been busy planning events to increase the opportunities for our alumni to connect. We hope that you will join us when your schedule permits to network with your fellow Weatherhead alumni and friends.Upcoming events are listed below; visit the alumni Web site for an overview of all activities.
- November 28: New Delhi Alumni Reception; 6 to 9 p.m., Hyatt Regency Delhi, Bhikaiji Cama Place; New Delhi, India
- December 4, 2007: Weatherhead 100 -- A prestigious black-tie event will be held at Executive Caterers at Landerhaven, to honor the fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio. The annual event center stages the region's best businesses, recognizes their efforts, and awards their accomplishments in front of their business peers. The Weatherhead 100, started in 1987, showcases the true spirit of entrepreneurialism in Northeast Ohio. The Council of Small Enterprise and the Weatherhead School acknowledge and bring together the region’s fastest growing companies to celebrate their success. Today, the Weatherhead 100 further differentiates and distinguishes qualifying businesses into (Centurion) larger companies and (Upstarts) smaller companies. For more information on attendance and company sponsorship e-mail or call Tobe Schulman, 216.592.2398.
- December 14: Economic Forecast Luncheon; 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Marriott at Key Center; Cleveland, Ohio
- April 9: Washington D.C. Alumni Reception; 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., The Hay- Adams Hotel
- March 26: San Francisco Alumni Reception; The Four Seasons Hotel
Weatherhead alumni are invited to a Weatherhead Happy Hour, 4:30 to 6 p.m., in the Dively Building, to be held the first Thursday of each month. The next Happy Hour will be Thursday, December 6.