B.B.A., Western Reserve University, 1963
Interests and Courses
Macro economic effects of tax policy
Taxation; Accounting; Critical business soft skills required for success
Recent Courses and SyllabiCourse evaluation ratings (login required)
Academic and Professional Activities
- American Institute of CPA's-Technical Sections. 1998 - Present
- American Institute of CPA's. 1970 - Present
- Chair of several local committees, Ohio Society of CPA's. 1970 - Present
- Village Clerk, Village of Bratenahl, Bratenahl, Ohio, 2011 - 2013
- Co-chairperson, The Braden Fund, 2010 - Present
- Senator, Faculty Senate, 2010 - 2013
- Officer, Treasurer, Case Allumni Association, CWRU, Cleveland, OH, 2009 - 2012
- Committee Member, Bratenahl Village Audit Committee, Bratenahl, OH, 2008 - 2011
- Faculty Advisor, Wolstein Society, 2004 - Present
- Committee Member, AICPA/NASBA UAA Committee, NY, NY, 2002 - 2007
- Faculty Mentor, Ohio Society of CPA's Ambassador Program, 2001 - Present
- Faculty Mentor, Deloitte Tax Challenge, 2000 - Present
- Carl Wittke Award-nominated, CWRU. (2010).
- Accounting Allumnus of the Year, CWRU-Beta Alpha Psi. (1999).
- Accountant of the Year, Kent State University. (1982).