Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Corporate Strategy: Real-world Frameworks and Actionable Plans
February 19, 2014
- Enhancing the Customer Experience through Service Innovation Design
May 1, 2014
- Creating Strategic Design Capability in Your Organization
May 2, 2014
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
July 15, 2014
- Visual Thinking for Managers
July 16, 2014
- Strategic Decision Making
September 23, 2014
- Cultivating Creativity and the Practice of Managing Ideas
October 9, 2014
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Solutions for Innovation and Strategy Certificate.