Discover. Dream. Design.
Create Your Destiny.
These principles are at the core of Appreciative Inquiry (AI), a revolutionary approach to strategic change and sustainable growth for organizations. Developed by Weatherhead faculty members David Cooperrider, Ph.D. and Ronald Fry, Ph.D., AI is practiced around the world to transform organizations, expand leadership vision, set strategy, and enhance the power of teams.
Intensive, hands-on workshops provide the foundation for your development as a leader for positive change under the guidance of the original AI thought leaders. Select an individual program or complete the AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change.
- Appreciative Inquiry: Leveraging Strengths for Transformative, Lasting Change
Formerly Foundations and Frontiers in Appreciative Inquiry
December 9 - 12, 2014 (Longboat Key, FL)
February 9 - 12, 2015 (Cleveland, OH)
December 8 - 11, 2015 (Longboat Key, FL)
- Igniting Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry
March 24, 2015
- Becoming a Versatile AI Practitioner: Leveraging the Power of AI into Daily Real-World Application
April 21, 2015
- Appreciative Leadership
June 3, 2015
- Advanced Workshop in Appreciative Inquiry
August 12 - 14, 2015
* For more information about Appreciative Inquiry, see the AI Commons, sponsored by the Weatherhead School of Management.
Deepen your understanding of Appreciative Inquiry through the AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change.