NOTE: There is an assessment that is required to be completed within 48 hours of this program. The assessment should take between 15–20 minutes. Due to the current time-frame of this program, participants should be aware of this requirement before commiting to registration.
Resilience and vitality of the mind and body are critical resources for reaching peak effectiveness, both at work and in personal relationships. Vitality arises from the complex interplay between emotional, intellectual, and physical health. It contributes to the ability to exercise emotional intelligence. Vitality is sustained by resilience, the positive capacity to cope with stress and adversity. Increasing your vitality and resilience builds and restores personal energy that can enhance both the quality of your day and your contribution to your organization.
This full-day program provides the knowledge and tools to enhance resilience and amplify vitality. This aids in the development of two critical emotional intelligence competencies: emotional self-awareness and emotional self regulation. In addition to receiving results of a comprehensive vitality assessment, participants will discover how to use simple techniques and real-time biofeedback to activate positive emotions and reduce stress.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Thomas J. Morledge, MD and Angela Passarelli||
Nov 20, 2013, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||Cleveland, OH||Event has Passed|
- Learn the basis of resilience and vitality (psychoneuroendocrine systems)
- Understand the relationship between vitality and emotional intelligence
- Enhance emotional self-awareness by interpreting self-assessment results and comparative data, and completing experiential exercises
- Enhance emotional self-regulation through mind-body techniques: breath, meditation, and affirmative thinking
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand how resilience impacts vitality and how vitality impacts performance (emotional intelligence, cognitive function, and positive communication)
- Gain greater self-awareness through experiential exercises
- Learn and practice techniques to enhance personal resilience
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers, team leaders and supervisors, as well as individual contributors at all levels that have interest in personal development.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant