(Formerly “Retain Your Focus on What's Important: The Power of Mindfulness”)
In a world of flux and rapid change, it is easy to find ourselves firmly clasping to old mindsets and routines in order to get through the day. Such rigidity can result in a host of problems such as tunnel vision, increased stress, reduced physical health, and difficulty navigating complex systems. While there may be a human tendency to operate "on default", we always have choices in how we react to our environments. However, these choices are predicated on mindfulness - the ability to employ full and conscious awareness of ourselves, other people and the contexts in which we live and work. This awareness has a powerful impact on everything we do, the people around us and the environment. It is particularly important for leaders and managers.
Mindful awareness is something we need to learn and practice in order to flourish in today’s rapid work environments. During this workshop participants will explore mindfulness as a tool to reduce automatic thinking and acting to improve work and life effectiveness. Participants will learn how to use mindfulness as a powerful tool for effectiveness in leadership, management, teamwork, coaching...virtually any organizational challenge.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Bauback Yeganeh, Ph.D.||Tuesday, June 10 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Cleveland, OH||Event has Passed|
Bauback Yeganeh, Ph.D.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 10 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Event has Passed
- Mindfulness and how it applies to workplace settings
- Heightening awareness and examining choices
- Connecting thoughts to behaviors
- Intentional leadership
- Reducing stress and increasing effectiveness
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Become better at managing day-to-day operations and stress levels
- Develop the ability to intentionally choose productive thoughts and behaviors
- Learn how to suspend impulse
- Learn how to identify and overcome blind spots in working with others
- Realize potential factors "below the surface" that may affect decision-making
Who Should Attend
The content of this program is valuable for individuals at all levels of an organization, any functional area.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant