(4-day program (3 days scheduled with 1 day later in the program based on participant schedules); participants conduct real life cross-functional project and receive up to 10 hours of individualized project coaching, facilitate 3 hours of supervised training in a real class setting, and coach 2 Green Belts through real life projects. The program includes a final report out and certification ceremony, to be scheduled.)
From Six Sigma Project Management to Team Leadership
Have you already received your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from Case? Are you ready to take your Six Sigma skills to the next level? If you answered yes to both of those questions, then our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is for you.
Designed to leverage the skills and concepts learned during Green Belt training, this advanced course provides participants with the critical skills and knowledge needed to lead cross-functional teams and bring increased customer satisfaction and business productivity to their organization.
Our goal is for participants to not just learn about more tools, but to learn how to lead with them. Our approach focuses on practical application versus just in class training by providing participants with the opportunity to 1) conduct real-life cross functional projects, 2) facilitate training in a real classroom, and 3) coach Green Belts through two real life projects.
In addition to the basic Black Belt tools, as a Case Black Belt you will also learn how to: 1) effectively lead cross-functional Six Sigma projects; 2) understand how to deploy Six Sigma within an organization; 3) practice your facilitating and coaching skills in a real life supervised environment; and 4) how to utilize Change Management principles and techniques to ensure project success and sustainability.
Case’s Black Belt program is led by a Master Black Belt with over 14 years of experience with more than 60 corporate and non-profit organizations and supported by a Black Belt with 20 years of experience and a Green Belt with extensive corporate experience.
- Advanced Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing Normal and Non-Normal Data Process Modeling Regression
- Advanced Process Modeling
- Designing Experiments
- Experimental Methods
- Lean Controls
- Defect Controls
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
- Leading Organizational Change
- Facilitating and Coaching Skills
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Team Management
As a result of attending this programs, participants will:
- Learn how to identify and implement top-quality analytical, measurement, improvement and control tools
- Act as a change agent in their organization
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to ensure project gains are sustained
- Lead large-scale, cross-functional improvement projects
- Understand how to deploy Six Sigma within an organization
- Learn how to effectively manage teams, facilitate training and coach others through Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Utilize Change Management principles and techniques to ensure project success and sustainability
- Black Belt Certification
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals from service and manufacturing industries in any organizational function who have already earned their Green Belt from Case and who want to bring their skills to a more advanced level.
The nature of this program requires a low participant to instructor ratio due to the amount of experiential learning for maximum effectiveness. As such, seats are limited.
To participate, individuals must have received their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from Case.
Participants should bring a laptop to this program to complete different program exercises. Individuals without a laptop should contact us by phone (216.368.6413 or 800.736.6403) so arrangements can be made.
Participants will receive their certificate after the completion of all program requirements.