However we define “success,” our ability to achieve it and enjoy it depends upon our health and wellbeing. In this capstone program, we focus on developing three essential components to ongoing performance and renewal: awareness, compassion, and optimism. By enlarging our awareness, we discover our core beliefs, remove blocks to change, test our assumptions, and collect new evidence. Using compassion, we identify and commit to methods for combating stress at work and home. And by cultivating optimism, we realize the power of choice. Taking what we have learned in this and other programs in the series, we will realize how small shifts that can generate big changes in our convictions, attitudes, and behavior.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Francoise Adan, and Claire A. Scott Miller||Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
- Awareness: When knowing what you want is not enough
- Compassion: Four basic tools to practice self care
- Optimism: The power of having a choice. Creating your vision of success
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand why keeping old habits make sense (and why they are a challenge to change!)
- Remove your blocks to personal and professional growth
- Adopt and commit to new habits to enhance transformation
- Experience, learn and practice tools to sustain excellence
- Identify your resilience and learn to call on it to develop optimism
- Develop a tool box of practical tips to sustain excellence
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers and individual contributors at all levels that have interest in personal development.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant