Women rising from management to leadership need a new set of skills, insights and philosophies. This program is designed to assist women in enhancing their leadership impact and contributions, forging new inroads and dispelling stereotypes. The program and course materials will help provide an enhanced understanding of what it means to lead with high-impact. In this highly interactive program, participants will gain further knowledge of their leadership strengths, vision, and development needs, understand the impact of gender differences in leadership, and identify the strategies to develop the real-world skills needed to lead with high-impact. Specific tools and approaches will be provided to help women build work environments where leadership and empowerment are emphasized.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Diana Bilimoria, Ph.D.||Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- Defining high-impact leadership
- Describing the moral foundation and leadership core of high-impact leadership
- Understanding how one is currently perceived as a high-impact leader
- Identifying ways extraordinary women lead with high-impact
- Understanding the power and responsibility embedded in the role of the leader
- Appreciating the unique and complex expectations of and skill requirements for women leaders
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain insights about the effective leadership of organizations
- Understand the unique and complex skills required of women leaders
- Develop a clearer picture of their leadership vision for the future
- Identify specific strategies to enhance their high-impact leadership
Who Should Attend
Women in or aspiring to management and leadership positions.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant