Cleveland Clinic Marketing Internship Information Session
Sponsored by: Cleveland Clinic
Speaker(s): Meagan Frankel
Date & Time: Feb 27, 2013 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
Join to learn more about the Cleveland Clinic Marketing Internship!
Cleveland Clinic Marketing Internship
**1st year MBA ONLY**
Cleveland Clinic’s Department of Service Line Marketing offers a full-time summer internship position with the option to extend into a part-time position during the academic year (2012-2013), for a first year MBA business student who is interested in being an integral part of the world’s largest and best healthcare marketing team..
· Assist the marketing team in the development of effective marketing strategies for clinical product lines to increase market share, patient visits, surgical activity, and revenue growth
· Using many tools, help the team formulate strategies based on environmental analysis, market research, competitive analysis, and operational availability, etc.
· Be part of the team that provides marketing vision, innovation and leadership to product line medical staff and management
· Assist in the planning and development of service line marketing budgets that are linked to key tactics
· Help coordinate information and strategies with other Marketing Managers in an effort to develop a seamless marketing system
· Assist in developing communication tactics
· Provide customer service assistance to product lines as requested
· Participate in various committees and makes internal presentations as required
· Responsible for Marketing Division projects as needed
Candidate should demonstrate customer service orientation; adaptable and flexible in accepting assignments; able to work on a number of projects simultaneously, under pressure and with deadlines; demonstrate good organizational and time management skills; ability to work well with a variety of people ; exceptional writing and communications skills; must be a self-starter and able to function independently.
In depth knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Deadline for application is March 13, 2013.
Career Management Office