Cleveland Clinic Marketing Internship Information Session
Sponsored by: Cleveland Clinic
Speaker(s): Meagan Frankel
Date & Time: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Join to learn more about the Cleveland Clinic Marketing Internship!
Cleveland Clinic Marketing Internship
**1st year MBA ONLY**
Cleveland Clinic’s Department of Service Line Marketing offers a full-time summer internship position with the option to extend into a part-time position during the academic year (2012-2013), for a first year MBA business student who is interested in being an integral part of the world’s largest and best healthcare marketing team..
· Assist the marketing team in the development of effective marketing strategies for clinical product lines to increase market share, patient visits, surgical activity, and revenue growth
· Using many tools, help the team formulate strategies based on environmental analysis, market research, competitive analysis, and operational availability, etc.
· Be part of the team that provides marketing vision, innovation and leadership to product line medical staff and management
· Assist in the planning and development of service line marketing budgets that are linked to key tactics
· Help coordinate information and strategies with other Marketing Managers in an effort to develop a seamless marketing system
· Assist in developing communication tactics
· Provide customer service assistance to product lines as requested
· Participate in various committees and makes internal presentations as required
· Responsible for Marketing Division projects as needed
Candidate should demonstrate customer service orientation; adaptable and flexible in accepting assignments; able to work on a number of projects simultaneously, under pressure and with deadlines; demonstrate good organizational and time management skills; ability to work well with a variety of people ; exceptional writing and communications skills; must be a self-starter and able to function independently.
In depth knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Deadline for application is March 13, 2013.
Career Management Office
Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235