The Weatherhead Career Management Office is committed to providing a positive experience for all employers and students of Weatherhead. In order to ensure that students are being treated fairly and not being discriminated against for unlawful reasons, we have created employer policies for its student recruitment services.
Employers engaged with the CMO must adhere to the following employer policies ("Employer Policies"):
- All employers must comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity standards by not discriminating in recruitment or employment on the basis of race, religion, age, sex, color, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, or status as a disabled veteran or other protected veteran under U.S. federal law.
- Employers must provide detailed information of their open positions and organizations on Weatherhead Careerlink, our online job posting board.
- Employers may not misrepresent themselves or omit any information in regards to the representation of their organizations and positions.
- Employers cannot advertise or post any full-time or internship positions that are solely commission driven.
- Employers that require students to purchase a franchise are prohibited from using the CMO's services.
- Weatherhead students are not permitted to work at an employer's home office.
- Third party recruiters can post positions on Weatherhead Careerlink, but will not be able to access Weatherhead's resume books or search for resumes in our system. Third party recruiters are permitted to list job positions and attend career fairs, unless there are space limitations, in which case, spots for third party recruiters will be limited.
- Employers cannot solicit students, faculty or staff with their products and/or services.
- Employers may not request personal data (i.e. social security number, bank account information) at the time of application.
Weatherhead has the right to refuse service to any employer that unlawfully discriminates against any student and/or fails to adhere to the above Employer Policies. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse services to employers based on students' complaints we deem valid.