Your organization can take advantage of many opportunities to increase your visibility on campus and establish long-term working relationships with Weatherhead and our students.
Collaborate in the Classroom
The ultimate test of the students in an outstanding business program is a “community test” of their ability to complete a real-life consulting project, unstructured in nature, meeting both a set deadline and the client’s expectations. Since 2005, Weatherhead Action Learning teams have been demonstrating to the marketplace how well they can apply their critical thinking skills to real-life projects.
Work with Student Organizations
Speak at a meeting of one of Weatherhead’s student clubs, host a tour or reception at your company’s facility, arrange a company visit for a student, or lead a panel discussion. All of these options establish your reputation with Weatherhead students, who will benefit from your experience and up-to-the-minute expertise in career preparation, business trends, and industry-specific developments. We encourage employers to take advantage of these opportunities to learn more about our students while providing informal mentoring.
- Adventure Club - Co-Presidents, Larremy Gray and Mehul Tolia
- Design for America (DFA) - Studio Leader, Phil Larinto
- Entrepreneurship Club (E-Club) - Co-Presidents, JeShaune Jackson and Wesley Mershon
- Finance and Investment Club - Co-Presidents - Tom Brown and Mingyi He
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) - President, Cheng Gu
- Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA) - President, Jessica Lehmann
- Health System Management and Bioscience Club - Co-Presidents, Ali Sarwari and Mea Patel
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior Club - President, Prasanna Krishnan
- Marketing and Strategy Club - President, Rosie Valera
- Multicultural Club - President, Yuxuan (Bonnie) Zhang
- Net Impact Club - President, John Ostroske
- Operations Club - President, Da (Steven) Xu
- Sports Management Club - Co-Presidents, Nicholas Hossin and Dominique Vargas
- Tie Youth (Immigrant Entrepreneur's Club) - Interim President, Yuxuan Zhang
- Weatherhead Consulting Club - Co-Presidents, Jathin Shetty and Kun Xu
- Weatherhead Wine Society - President, Dan Whalen
- Weatherhead Women in Business - President, Sarah Corrigan
Volunteer in Career Events
The Weatherhead Career Management Office welcomes your interest in volunteering for our career events. If you would like to connect with Weatherhead students begin by registering via Symplicity, our online career management database, and listing your interest area(s). If you would like to target undergraduate students contact the Case Career Center, for engineering students contact the Co-op Office, or for JD/MBA students contact the Law School. Below are just a few volunteer opportunities available to you through our Career Management Office:
- Panel Discussion
- Keynote Speaker
- Serve as a CMO Contact
- Resume Reviews
- Mock Interviewing
- Coffee with a Student
Weatherhead offers naming opportunities and event sponsorship packages that benefit our school and allow your organization to gain exposure to Weatherhead students.