At Weatherhead, we value practical know-how as much as we value scholarly work. A case competition is an excellent chance to show that you possess both. Our undergraduates have participated in a number of case competitions, including:
- The Eller Ethics Case Competition — an annual case competition held at the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona that exposes students to a thought-provoking business ethics case that they could face in their professional careers
- The McCombs International Business Challenge (MIBC) — an annual business case competition held each fall at the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin
- Fisher College of Business Biz Quiz — an annual game show style competition of undergraduate students from around the country on their knowledge of current business events.
- Battle of Ohio — an annual consulting case competition sponsored by Deloitte Consulting’s Strategy & Operations practice.
- DDR Case Competition — an annual game show style competition of undergraduate students from around the country on their knowledge of current business events.