The 39-credit hour MS Finance program is a three-semester, full-time curriculum beginning in the fall semester.
The curriculum is comprised of the following three components:
The Finance Core provides students with advanced tools and techniques to serve as a strong foundation for a career in finance.
24 credit hours
- Corporate Finance II
- Financial Modeling
- Fundamental Analysis for Companies and Industries
- Investment Management
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Financial Econometrics
- Empirical Finance
- Individual, Team and Career Development A & B
In the Specialty Core, students have the opportunity to choose electives to build expertise in a particular area of interest.
9 credit hours
Take 3 of the following 4 classes
- Fixed Income Markets and Their Derivatives
- Financial Strategy and Value Creation
- Corporate Risk Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
Take 1 of the following 2 classes