- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
We are currently accepting applications for rolling-basis admissions. Admission for Fall 2013 is offered if space is available.
Total tuition for the MS Finance program for students entering in Fall 2012 is $49,739.
There is a technology fee of $100 for each Fall semester and each Spring semester for MS Finance students.
*Tuition rates are subject to change.
*Subject to approval by the Board of Trustees
Merit-based scholarships are based on the strength of your academic and personal credentials. Additional materials beyond the standard application are not required. If you are chosen to receive a merit-based scholarship, you will be informed in your admission letter. Candidates are encouraged to apply in earlier rounds to the MS Finance program for maximum scholarship consideration.
Application for need-based financial aid is a separate process from your admission application. These funding opportunities are administered by Case Western Reserve University's Office of Financial Aid, and are available for domestic applicants only.
*Weatherhead is a proud participant of the Yellow Ribbon Program. Veterans interested in learning about the tuition benefit program should contact their Veterans Affairs Office or visit their website.
Required Application Materials
The following documents are required to complete your application for review:
- Unofficial transcripts (applicants who attended an institution with a grading scale other than 4.0 must submit a translated transcript prepared by World Education Service)
- Standardized test scores:
- GMAT(code WTJ-F1-17) or GRE (code 0687)
- An English proficiency exam score for non-native English speakers
- Two essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee: $100
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.