The Master of Science in Positive Organization Development and Change (MPOD-India) curriculum recognizes that today's leaders must embrace technology, globalization, accelerated change, distributed organizing, and social entrepreneurship. Even in the day-to-day workplace, new elements are in play; success at a personal as well as an organizational level means balancing technical, relational, and human factors. That is why we teach principles of resonant and inclusive leadership, transformative cooperation through leveraging strengths, and diversity at work as essential to functioning multicultural and global networks.
Watch this video to learn about the unquie value proposition and background of the MPOD-India program from Ronald Fry, department chair of organizational behavior.
What can you gain from the MPOD-India program?
- Cutting-edge knowledge and skills in leading positive change at the individual, team, organization and societal levels
- Learn strategic human resource management from India's top ranked school for human resource development
- Work with internationally-renowned faculty from India and the United States with pioneering research and industry experience
- Gain certification in Appreciative Inquiry and Coaching with Emotional Intelligence
- Specialize in coaching with emotional intelligence, resonant leadership, appreciative inquiry, developing sustainable value and leading/facilitating changer from an internal or external role
Learn about the MPOD India curriculum and residencies.