MPOD-India students are taught by world-renowned faculty from Weatherhead’s Organizational Behavior Department and from the outstanding Xavier School of Management community.
The MPOD-India degree enables professionals to create a better world by developing human potential with strength-based methods of inquiry, design and change management. Students enrolled in this program take 40 credit hours through six week-long residencies on the Xavier School of Management campus or select major cities in India, and one two-week residency on the Case Western Reserve University campus in Cleveland, Ohio.
Is this program right for you?
The program is designed for part-time students who are fully employed in responsible leadership or change agent positions and able to travel to Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, for the two-week residency. This program is right for those who want to learn how to:
- Align organizational strengths and make weaknesses irrelevant
- Understand the difference between outstanding leaders and those that are not
- Achieve economic well-being by doing what is right environmentally and socially to create sustainable enterprises
- Tap the innovative and cooperative potential in the human resources you manage and lead
- Become the sought out strategic change leader/facilitator in your organization