The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University and Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) in Jamshedpur, India have partnered to offer the first ever Master of Science in Positive Organization Development and Change (MPOD) in India. Upon graduation from the program, students obtain both the Master of Science degree from a top-ranked Organizational Behavior Department at Weatherhead and a diploma from XLRI.
The MPOD-India degree enables professionals to create a better world by developing human potential with strength-based methods of inquiry, design, and change management. Students enrolled in this program take 40 credit hours through six week-long residencies on the XLRI campus or select major cities in India, and one two-week residency on the Case Western Reserve University campus in Cleveland, Ohio.
Is this program right for you?
The program is designed for part-time students who are fully employed in responsible leadership or change agent positions and able to travel to Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio for the two-week residency. This program is right for those who want to learn how to:
- align organizational strengths and make weaknesses irrelevant
- understand the difference between outstanding leaders and those that are not
- achieve economic well-being by doing what is right environmentally and socially to create sustainable value
- Untap the innovative and cooperative potential in the human resources you manage and lead
- Become the sought out strategic change leader/facilitator in your organization
Learn more about how the MPOD-India program features can prepare you for workplace change as well as personal and organizational success.