The 39-credit hour MSM-OR/SC is a three-semester, full-time program beginning in the fall semester of each year. The curriculum comprises the following three components:
Business Core (9 credits)
The Business Core introduces students to business fundamentals and includes a professional development course, a unique feature of the Weatherhead MSM-OR/SC not found in most of our competitors’ programs.
- MSOR 410 – Financial Management for Supply Chain
- MSOR 419 – Marketing Analytics for Supply Chain Managers
- MSOR 485A – Individual Development
- MSOR 485B – Team Development
Operations Research Core (12 credits)
The Operations Research Core provides the mathematical, statistical, and computational skills needed by analysts in research and development groups in manufacturing and services companies and consulting firms.
- OPRE 411 – Optimization Modeling
- OPRE 433 – Probability, Statistics, and Forecasting
- OPRE 435B – Integrated Problem Solving in OR and SC
- OPRE 402 – Stochastic Models with Applications
- OPRE 432 – Computer Simulation
Supply Chain Courses (18 credits)
Supply chain courses build upon the business and quantitative foundation to provide advanced knowledge in operations and supply chain management.
- OPMT 422 – Lean Operations
- OPMT 450 – Project Management
- OPMT 477 – Enterprise Resource Planning in the Supply Chain
- OPMT 476 – Strategic Sourcing
- OPMT 475 – Supply Chain Logistics
For additional information review the general bulletin.